We've made it to 22 weeks. (Oh yeah!) Here are some things I have been experiencing... mostly 'normal' pregnancy symptoms really.
1. I need to eat frequently or I turn into a kind of mad monster. This was me before pregnancy too but it is worse now.
2. The morning sickness does leave but I still feel the 'sick' or weird 'nausea' feeling in the evenings/randomly.
3. When I feel tired at night, I'm seriously tired. Cannot function.
4. I needed softer bras early on... felt rather squished!
5. I feel huge but to others it doesn't look that huge really. But even at this stage, the round tummy does actually get in the way! Having trouble bending over or picking stuff up- already!
6. I am thirsty all the time. I even have a glass of water next to my bed to drink through the night... ice-water is a new best friend.
7. Which also means I pee a lot. Typical really. Getting quite good at manouvering around my bed in the dark.
8. Pregnancy brings on sneezing and a runny nose for me! Partly aggravates allergies too. Who knew? (I know some of you did.)
9. Dreams... I don't like them! I get lots at the moment and they are mostly weird and sad/scary.
10. Other night-time issues- cramps! Leg cramps. Not cool and rather freaky to be woken up by pain in the night. But my mom had them so I was prepared.
11. The baby's little movements and 'thud-thuds' are very cool and a great reminder that things are still moving along. Oh gosh.
12. Hearing his heartbeat at the mid-wife's (again last week) continues to be a highlight. His heartbeat is there and still going strong! Thank you Lord!
13. Definitely a lot of things on my mind... grateful too as being able to plan for a baby is much of a dream come true.
14. Sadly I continue to prove that 'baby brain' is real. Have made many mistakes and slip-ups. Not my usual alert and clever self... haha.
Need to go rummage for food now before work... hope you guys are doing well.