Monday, May 31, 2010

Mixed May

I might try and sneak a couple of posts into before the end of the month- which means today! haha. I think of so many things to say and write here, but takes me time to spit it out. Very typical really, I'm like this even in conversation.

We're like in the middle of the year almost! Scary.

May has been a mixed month for us. Lots of wonderful things and also hard things.

Great things:
  • 8th 'Dating' Anniversary for the husband and I- I got flowers on that day! woopwoop.
  • Birthday celebrations (like six?) of special friends and family (I love buying presents!)- fun times
  • Birth of a good friend's baby- a super cute little girl
  • Meaningful chats with a lovely friend
  • Had my surgery done and seems like all went well
  • Pregnancy announcements from a few friends
  • Mother's Day
  • Going into winter- getting out my boots!
  • Survived six months of waiting (in terms of 'not trying')
Hard things:
  • Surgery bill- mostly covered by insurance, thankfully, but still a bit to cover on our end. hmmm...
  • Pregnancy announcements from a few friends
  • Mother's Day
  • Going into winter... cold!
  • Due date of our baby we lost in November
It has been interesting for me to think through some of these things that exist in both the wonderful and difficult categories. Life is curious like that. Thank you for walking it with me.

(Off to work!)

No comments: