Thursday, April 29, 2010

11 Things I'm Thankful for...

(Started with 10 but expanded one to 11 so oh well... )
1. I've lived this long. 28 years haha.
2. The husband is doing better... slowly.
3. I have a husband who spoils me- but also doesn't let me get away with 'crap'... least not too much.
4. Had a fun few days celebrating my birthday, especially sharing the actual day with a fab friend with the same birthdate. Love it.
5. Got cool presents- cooking/sewing books, chocolate, voucher for a food processor someday, super cute apron, a lovely meal, etc.
6. I attended a sweet wedding service that was on my birthday! It was gorgeous.
7. Got given time off work on my birthday- so generously covered by a good friend.
8. The husband helped me put shelves up in the house that I've been waiting to do.
9. Got lots of lovely birthday messages.
10. It is coming up to 6 months since November- I've survived in general, and I've survived the 'not trying' (when I say that I mean not going through any fertility treatments).
11. This past week has been relatively low-drama- the husband cut his finger quite deep but could drive to the clinic himself. Phew... (Did I speak too soon? Hope not!)



No comments: