(there were lotsa people and dogs out and about, but somehow they didn't feature in my shot... haha... oh well!)
Ahhh thankful for lovely days and gelato. haha. Yeah I had a double scoop of gelato- chocolate and hazelnut. MMmmmmm.
(Except it was a cash-only shop and I never carry cash on me these days, so I had to go and get money from an ATM, but I think the shopowners are pretty used to it cos' she let me have my ice-cream and trusted me to come back with the money. How nice!)
The warm weather reminds us that Christmas is coming up (yeah weird for some of you I know!) and I love it. What do you like about this time of the year?
1. Christmas and all its trimmings like ornaments, wrapping presents, food, etc.
2. Starbucks releases its Christmas-flavours of drinks! Yum.
3. Summer = warmth. (Though it might get hot and there are flies but besides that...) Having barbecues and hanging out outside.
4. Cos' it is warm, we will wear less layers, which means (theoretically) less laundry! haha.
5. Ice-cream/gelato/frappucino/milkshakes/smoothies, give it to me baby!
6. Music. Love Christmas music.
Last year my bro and sis-in-law got me Chris Tomlin's Glory in the Highest (if you can, listen to the 11th track by Audrey Assad, I love it even thought it isn't winter here... gorgeous! Reminds me I'd like to check out her own album... ) and Mercy Me's The Christmas Sessions for Christmas so I'm looking forward to playing it leading up to Christmas instead of after Christmas this time haha...
Anyway. That's me for now. What about you?
Sunday night here. Better head to bed. Have a good day!