Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where Do I Start?

I've been wanting to do this for ages, but I've hesitated. Something about being vulnerable that makes me nervous. I guess the easiest is to start with the standard intro. My name is Sas (I'll just keep it short for now) and I live in New Zealand. I'm not originally from here but I moved here some years ago. This is my current home. I met my husband here and we have been married for five years.

I'm new to blogging. Can you tell?? My idea for this blog is just to share some of my life, in hope that it would be like a friend to those who are going through similar things- or those who are close to someone who is. I would like to be a part of your support system, as I know how it can feel some days. This blog will contain my random thoughts on infertility and loss. It will also contain thoughts on God and spiritual things from a Christian-perspective as, for me, these are all related to each other. I will try my best to be focused but some days it might also be about shopping and other distractions I have.

So... welcome! Please feel free to comment (and to tell me how to use this better).

No comments: