Tuesday, September 06, 2011
1. Survived 6-week shots- vaccinations. The husband held him, not me- I couldn't watch!
2. We have officially graduated out of newborn clothes and diapers and are ploughing through the 3-mth outfits. Thankful we got given so many clothes as gifts.
3. Toby smiles a lot and "chats", which is really lovely because other than that they don't do much at this age!
4. With some perseverance we've managed to sleep through the night a few times. Praying we can continue! The difference it makes between waking at 4am and waking at 7am is amazing- definitely a nicer mom haha.
5. We've breastfed for 10 weeks! That's like 7 x 7 x 10 = 490 feeds roughly. RIDICULOUS. Though I've had a few rounds of clogged ducts (PAIN) and I really don't like expressing (super frustrating)... Thankful no major issues for now.
Yes it is still surreal that we have a son. And that he's super cute.